14 % increase in exports


export

It was reported  TRNC’s export volume has increased  14 % in the first eight months  of 2014. According to the information given by the TRNC  Trade Office between January-August 2014, 100 million dollars worth of goods has been exported which makes  an increase of 14% compared to  the same period last year,  which was  87 million dollars.

60.8 % of total exports made in the first eight months of 2014 went to Turkey and the rest  39.2 %  was sent  to  third countries. Milk products, citrus and rakı had greatest share which was followed by condensed, scraps and the other materials.

Steve Sydenham's Books

, ,





Comments are Closed